Puja Room Vastu Tips
The puja room is considered the most essential room as compared to other rooms of the home as it has a vital role in one’s life it is said that the peace and the positive vibes of the house are present in that particular room so it becomes more important to pay attention on that room and same is recommended by interior designers in Mumbai .
According to Vastu shastra to have maximum profits from that particular room follow specific guidelines starting from the position of the mandir and placing other objects in the right way. In deciding what is beneficial and what is not Vastu-Shasta plays a very important role.
Table of contents
Guidelines to keep in mind while building the puja room:
- As advised by Vastu experts it is preferable to construct the room in the North, East, or Concerning temple direction for Vastu, it is advised to build your puja room in the north, east or northeast side of the house.
- Secondly, while you are worshipping the god make sure that you face towards East or North.
- It does not affect if you are worshipping while standing or sitting but, make sure that your legs are at the same level as the level of your chest. Hence, construct the space in that manner
- Before entering the room one needs to clean themselves properly by washing your hands and legs because this is the most essential room in the whole house and all the positive vibes are in this room.
- If one wishes to have a statue or an idol is preferable to have that either in the East or in the West direction of the room.
- Utilizing wood as a raw material for constructing your doors will be beneficial as it makes the worshipping environment peaceful and one’s mind calm.
- Make sure that the wooden doors are constructed either in the North or in the East direction.
- Regarding the color of the walls, it is preferable to use light colors as they reflect colors, making the room brighter.
- When choosing the marbles for the room it is advised to choose white or light-yellow colored marble as it is a symbol of auspiciousness.
- If one wishes to have a lamp in the room then it is preferable to place it in the Southeast or in the East direction.
- It is preferable to have the roof of the puja room in the shape of a pyramid as it indicates good and positive vibes.
- Also, keep a regular check on the idols that they are clean
- If you are planning to have an agnikund then it is advised to place it in the Southeast direction of the room.
Guidelines needed to be eliminated while building the puja room to evade negative energy
- In accordance with Vastu, it is advised not to construct the room in the South direction as it may harm the house with its negative energy
- Never build the puja room in a bedroom, storeroom, or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom as advised by Vastu. This can behave as a bad omen for the house.
- Try to avoid placing the idols in the South corner of the room.
- Avoid putting pictures of people who have expired.
- Evade putting things that do not belong in the puja room.
- Never keep valuable items or money in the puja room as it symbolizes inauspiciousness.
- Avoid having a dustbin in the puja room as it wipes away all the positive vibrations.
Hence, it is very essential for you to follow the do’s and don’ts in order to make a peaceful environment and enjoy the benefits of that room. If you still have any kind of questions then you may approach our guides, and we will be happy to serve you.
The interior designers at swami interior design are well versed with Vastu for your home. Contact us today for a free consultation .
Here’s a article about A Complete Vastu Guide for Your Home